Saturday February 04, 1984
US date format: 2/4/1984, UK date format: 4/2/1984
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 4, 1984). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Naomi Aborn and Sandeep Acharya.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Karma Chameleon by Culture Club.
In UK Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood was in the top 5 hits.
Mashaal, directed by Yash Chopra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while Who Killed The Robins Family? by Thomas Chastain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alas Smith & Jones.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Mugsy or Jenny of the Prairie.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 04, 1984?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- See more
- 9 closes at 46th St. Theater NYC after 739 performances
- Backstage Magic opens at CommuniCore
- Frank Aquilera sets world frisbee distance record (168 metres) in Las Vegas.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 04, 1984?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
- The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep
- Kool & The Gang - Joanna
- Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride
- Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
- Lionel Richie - Running With The Night
- Genesis - That's All
- Christopher Cross - Think Of Laura
- John Cougar Mellencamp - Pink Houses
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next February 04If February 04, 1984 is your birthday you're 36 years, 7 months, 22 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 4 months, 9 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?