Friday February 22, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 22, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Larissa Riquelme and Zach Roerig.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Careless Whisper by Wham!.
In UK I Know Him So Well by Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson was in the top 5 hits.
Moonlighting, directed by Jerzy Skolimowski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Life Its Ownself by Dan Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fast Forward.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Norway 1985 or Master of the Lamps.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 February 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 February 1985!
Which were the important events of 22 February 1985 ?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- The Scouting movement celebrates this day as "B.-P. day" or "Founder's Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts celebrates this day as "Thinking Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell, and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter.
- Larissa Riquelme: Paraguayan model and actress.
- Zach Roerig: TV Actor.
- Sean Garballey: American politician.
- Gloria Govan: Reality Star.
- Hameur Bouazza: Algerian footballer.
- Georgios Printezis: Greek basketball player.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Billy Ocean - Loverboy
- Philip Bailey - Easy Lover
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- David Lee Roth - California Girls
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Method Of Modern Love
- Sheena Easton - Sugar Walls
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?