Sunday May 22, 1988
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 22, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pénélope Bonna and Henry Chavancy.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Anything For You by Gloria Estefan.
In UK Perfect by Fairground Attraction was in the top 5 hits.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space, directed by Stephen Chiodo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while People Like Us by Dominick Dunne was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bereitschaft Dr. Federau.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Guardian Legend or Crazy Climber 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 May 1988
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1988!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1988 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Pénélope Bonna
- Henry Chavancy
- 2017 Manchester Arena bombing
- Markus Müller: German footballer.
- Anthony Andreu: French footballer.
- Emre Anuk: German footballer.
- Pape M'Bow: Senegalese footballer.
- Vegard Skjerve: Norwegian footballer.
- Chase Budinger: American basketball player.
- Morgan Stewart: Reality Star.
- Santana Garrett: Wrestler.
- Giorgio Almirante: Italian politician, the longtime leader of Italy's small but vocal Neo-Fascist party.
- 34th LPGA Championship won by Sherri Turner.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Gloria Estefan - Anything For You
- George Michael - One More Try
- Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams
- Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
- Samantha Fox - Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)
- Foreigner - I Don't Want To Live Without You
- Icehouse - Electric Blue
- White Lion - Wait
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Everything Your Heart Desires
- The Deele - Two Occasions
Top #10 R&B songs
- Pebbles - Mercedes Boy
- Al B. Sure! - Nite And Day
- Suave - My Girl
- Johnny Kemp - Just Got Paid
- Keith Sweat - Something Just Ain't Right
- Jesse Johnson - Love Struck
- Kool Moe Dee - Wild, Wild West
- Stevie Wonder & Michael Jackson - Get It
- Tony Toni Tone - Little Walter
- Howard Hewett - Strange Relationship
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?