Wednesday 22 June 1988
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Portia Doubleday and Danny Davis (snowboarder).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Foolish Beat by Debbie Gibson.
In UK With A Little Help From My Friends / She's Leaving Home by Wet Wet Wet / Billy Bragg With Cara Tivey was in the top 5 hits.
Coming to America, directed by John Landis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Freud by Peter Gay was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching TV Pirata.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cycle Race: Road Man or Fire-Brigade The Battle for Kiev - 1943.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1988!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 June 1988 ?
- Portia Doubleday: TV Actress.
- Danny Davis (snowboarder)
- Omri Casspi: Israeli pro basketball player.
- Kanna Mori: Japanese model and actress.
- Disney releases the Touchstone Pictures animated and live-action feature film Who Framed Roger Rabbit? to theaters. It cost US$50.6 million to make, and another US$30 million for marketing. This film marks the first-ever on-screen meeting of Donald Duck and Daffy Duck. The film is based on the book Who Censored Roger Rabbit? by Gary Wolf.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?