Tuesday 22 November 1955
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 22, 1955). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Edwards and Sue Novara-Reber.
In UK Hernando's Hideaway by Johnston Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
The Crooked Web, directed by Nathan Juran, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while How To Live 365 Days A Year by John A. Schindler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Penelope.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 November 1955
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1955!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1955 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- James Edwards: American basketball player.
- Sue Novara-Reber: Flint, Michigan -- Cyclist (1975 World sprint champ).
- Wayne Tolleson: Baseball player.
- Denise Gallison: American homicide: convicted of letting her two-year-old daughter die, disposing of the body and failing to notify the medical examiner.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1955 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?