Thursday 22 November 1956
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 22, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lawrence Gowan and Richard Kind.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Jagriti, directed by Satyen Bose, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Mandarins by Simone de Beauvoir was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wedding Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 November 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1956 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Lawrence Gowan: Scottish-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Styx).
- Richard Kind: American actor.
- Ron Randall: American author and illustrator.
- Vincent Giafferi: French criminal (Caillaux / Landru).
- 16th modern Olympic games opens in Melbourne
- Bill Sharman (Boston) begins NBA free throw streak of 55 games
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?