Sunday November 13, 1955
US date format: 11/13/1955, UK date format: 13/11/1955
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 13, 1955). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Anthony Eden (Conservative), Pope Pius XII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Whoopi Goldberg and Hervé Le Corre.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Autumn Leaves by Roger Williams.
In UK Hernando's Hideaway by Johnston Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Target Zero, directed by Harmon Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit by Sloan Wilson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Snow Queen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 13, 1955?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Argentine General Pedro Aramburu succeeds E Lonardi as President
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 13, 1955?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #7 songs in the USA
Sport Games on November 13, 1955
- Baltimore Colts - New York Giants : 7 - 17
- Chicago Cardinals - Green Bay Packers : 14 - 31
- Cleveland Browns - Philadelphia Eagles : 17 - 33
- Detroit Lions - Pittsburgh Steelers : 31 - 28
- Los Angeles Rams - Chicago Bears : 3 - 24
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free