Tuesday 22 November 1966
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brian Robbins in Brooklyn and Nicholas Rowe.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Keep Me Hangin' On by The Supremes.
In UK Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys was in the top 5 hits.
Cul-de-sac, directed by Roman Polanski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vendetta.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyborg 009.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1966!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1966 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Brian Robbins in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actor (Eric - Head of the Class).
- Nicholas Rowe: London, England -- Actor (Young Sherlock Holmes).
- Michael Kenneth Williams: American actor.
- Anne Brochet: French actress and comedian, writer.
- Ed Ferrara: American pro wrestler and commentator.
- Mark Pritchard: English lawyer and politician
- Richard Stanley: South African director producer and screenwriter
- Michael Williams: American actor and producer
- Moises F da Costa Gomez: Premier Dutch Antilles.
- 32nd Heisman Trophy Award: Steve Spurrier, Florida (QB)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 November 1966
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
- The New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral
- Mitch Ryder - Devil With A Blue Dress On & Good Golly Miss Molly
- Johnny Rivers - Poor Side Of Town
- James and Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet
- The Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville
- Peter and Gordon - Lady Godiva
- Donovan - Mellow Yellow
- Roger Williams - Born Free
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?