Monday 14 November 1966
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jérôme Chartier and Curt Schilling.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Keep Me Hangin' On by The Supremes.
In UK Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys was in the top 5 hits.
Cul-de-sac, directed by Roman Polanski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while The Boston Strangler by Gerald Frank was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vendetta.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyborg 009.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Star Map on 14 November 1966
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1966!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 November 1966 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Jérôme Chartier
- Curt Schilling: American baseball player: pitcher, Phillies.
- Petra Rossner: German cyclist.
- Charles Hazlewood: English conductor.
- Carl Coulter: CFL corner (Saskatchewan Roughriders).
- Eric Hill: NFL middle linebacker (Arizona Cardinals).
- Rod Harris: CFL slot back (Saskatchewan Roughriders).
- Muhammad Ali TKOs Cleveland Williams in 3 for heavyweight title
- Jack L. Warner sells Warner Bros. Pictures to Seven Arts Productions, which eventually becomes Warner Bros.-Seven Arts.
- ''Gemini 12'' (James A. Lovell, Buzz Aldrin), splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean, 600nbspkm east of the Bahamas.
- Harry Maurice Roberts, who killed 3 policemen in August, is caught near London.
- A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
- The New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral
- The Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville
- Johnny Rivers - Poor Side Of Town
- Mitch Ryder - Devil With A Blue Dress On & Good Golly Miss Molly
- James and Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet
- ? (Question Mark) and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
- Bobby Darin - If I Were A Carpenter
- The Lovin' Spoonful - Rain On The Roof
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?