Monday 22 October 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kathy Butler and Andres Palop.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Midnight Train To Georgia by Gladys Knight and the Pips.
In UK Eye Level by Simon Park Orchestra was in the top 5 hits.
Charley Varrick, directed by Don Siegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Making Of The President 1972 by Theodore H. White was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Okay S.I.R..
If you liked videogames you were probably playing TREK73 or Lunar Lander.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1973!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1973 ?
- Kathy Butler: Edinburgh, Scotland -- Canad 3k / 5k runner (1992, 96 Olympics - 8th Place).
- Andres Palop: Spanish footballer.
- Ichiro Suzuki: Japanese baseball player.
- Andrés Palop: Spanish footballer and manager.
- Mark van der Zijden: Dutch swimmer.
- Israeli troops reconquer mountain Hermon
- Security Council Resolution 338-cease fire to Yom Kippur War
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
- The Rolling Stones - Angie
- Cher - Half-Breed
- The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin Man
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
- Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
- Marie Osmond - Paper Roses
- DeFranco Family - Heartbeat-It's A Lovebeat
- The Isley Brothers - That Lady (Part 1)
- Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 October 1973
- Oakland Raiders - Denver Broncos : 23 - 23
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?