Saturday 23 February 1963
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Collins and Debbie Kruck in Danbury.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
How the West Was Won, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Schwäbische Geschichten.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1963 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Robert Collins: keyboard player.
- Debbie Kruck in Danbury: Connecticut, USA; Ms Fitness USA (1994).
- Reza Abdoh: theatre director.
- Bobby Bonilla in New York City: New York, USA; outfielder (New York Mets, Baltimore Orioles, Florida Marlins).
- Rados?aw Sikorski: Polish politician.
- Bobby Bonilla: American baseball player, a right fielder for the Atlanta Braves.
- Andrea Sawatzki: German actress, successful through role of detective in TV series Tatort
- Radosław Sikorski: Polish journalist and politician 11th Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 February 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- The Rebels - Wild Weekend
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?