Sunday 10 February 1963
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Édouard Jacque and Candan Erçetin.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Raven, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Fernfahrer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1963!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 February 1963 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Édouard Jacque
- Candan Erçetin: Turkish composer singer-songwriter teacher.
- Philip Glenister: English actor.
- Lenny Dykstra centerfielder (New York Mets: Philadelphia Phillies).
- Joakim Nystrom: in Sweden; tennis star.
- Karen Wilson: American student and missing person.
- Lenny Dykstra: American baseball player.
- Bennie Thompson NFL player (New Orleans Saints: Kansas City Chiefs, Cleveland Browns/Baltimore Ravens).
- Harris Huizingh: soccer player (FC Groningen).
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Lorraine Hanlon.
- Five Japanese cities located on the northernmost part of Kyūshū are merged and become the city of Kitakyūshū, with a population of more than 1 million.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
- Johnny Thunder - Loop De Loop
- The Drifters - Up On The Roof
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Steve Lawrence - Go Away Little Girl
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?