Thursday May 28, 1908
US date format: 5/28/1908, UK date format: 28/5/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on May 28, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ian Fleming and Ian Fleming.
Gratitude, directed by Louie Schwartzberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 28, 1908?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 28, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Peerless Quartet - Women
- Frank Stanley - From Your Dear Heart to Mine
- Ernestine Schumann-Heink - The Rosary
- Harry Macdonough - Maxim's
- Elise Stevenson - The Vilia Song