Monday 4 August 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Breathe by Blu Cantrell featuring Sean Paul was in the top 5 hits.
Jacob's Ladder, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Trading Up by Candace Bushnell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wild Card.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Celebrity Deathmatch or Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 2003
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 2003!
Which were the important events of 4 August 2003 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 August
- Construction workers of Qiqihar, Heilongjiang Province, People's Republic of China accidentally dig out five Japanese mustard gas bombs from the Sino-Japanese War (1937-1945). Two of the bombs are damaged, and the gas poisons 43 (one died 19 days later). Japan a week later accepts responsibility and sends doctors and compensation to China.
- The clergy and lay people of the Episcopal Church in the United States of America, by a comfortable margin, vote in favor of the appointment of an openly gay bishop. The vote is thought likely to get confirmation from the bishops' collegium, which however is delayed due to last minute independent allegations of misconduct and intense conservative opposition.
- ''SCO v. IBM Linux lawsuit:'' Reuters have reported that Red Hat intends to start legal action against SCO to establish that SCO's claims against the Linux operating system are invalid.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 August 2003
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Karlsruhe - Nurnberg : 2 - 3
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Beyonce Featuring Jay Z - Crazy In Love
- Chingy - Right Thurr
- Ginuwine - In Those Jeans
- 50 Cent - P.I.M.P.
- Monica - So Gone
- Pharrell Featuring Jay-Z - Frontin'
- Get Low - Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Ying Yang Twins
- Into You - Fabolous Featuring Tamia Or Ashanti
- Sean Paul - Like Glue
- Love At 1st Sight - Mary J. Blige Featuring Method Man
Top #10 Latin songs
- Ricky Martin - Jaleo
- Fotografia - Juanes With Nelly Furtado
- Marco Antonio Solis - Tu Amor O Tu Desprecio
- Un Siglo Sin Ti - Chayanne
- Quitemonos La Ropa - Alexandre Pires
- La Oreja de Van Gogh - Puedes Contar Conmigo
- Casi - Soraya
- Actos De Un Tonto - Conjunto Primavera
- Mariposa Traicionera - Mana
- Tal Vez - Ricky Martin
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?