Saturday 23 October 2004
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Goodies by Ciara.
In UK Call On Me by Eric Prydz was in the top 5 hits.
The Fall of the House of Usher, directed by Jean Epstein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Life in Film.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dead or Alive Ultimate or Def Jam: Fight for NY.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 2004!
Which were the important events of 23 October 2004 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 October
- Bill Nicholson: English footballer and manager for Tottenham Hotspur.
- A powerful earthquake and its aftershocks hit Niigata prefecture, northern Japan, killing 35 people, injuring 2,200, and leaving 85,000 homeless or evacuated.
- A Magnitude 6.7 earthquake and aftershocks of similar scale occur in the Tokamachi area. A huge landslide occurs on the outskirts of Nagaoka. According to Japanese officials, 68 people are killed, 4,085 are injured, and 103,000 are rendered homeless.
- Brazil successfully launches its first rocket into space.
- Michael Schumacher wins his 7th Formula One World Drivers Championship (5th consecutive), making him the most successful driver in the history of Formula One.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 23 October 2004
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Cagliari : 2 - 2
- Siena - Juventus : 0 - 3
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Bergen - Lokeren : 0 - 1
- Gent - Charleroi : 3 - 1
- St Truiden - FC Brussels : 2 - 0
- Westerlo - Mouscron : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Hertha : 1 - 0
- Dortmund - Hamburg : 0 - 2
- Hansa Rostock - Bayern Munich : 0 - 2
- Kaiserslautern - Leverkusen : 0 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Malaga - La Coruna : 1 - 1
- Real Madrid - Valencia : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?