Thursday 23 October 2003
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sophia Gennusa .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
The Matrix Revolutions, directed by The Wachowski Brothers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Anders och Måns.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dynasty Tactics 2 or Emergency Fire Response.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 2003!
Which were the important events of 23 October 2003 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- Luis A. Ferré, the third Democratically Elected Governor of Puerto Rico, dies at age 99.
- Canada: Dalton McGuinty is sworn in as the 24th premier of Ontario.
- Occupation of Iraq: There is every sign that the international conference in Madrid at which pledges to re-build Iraq are hoped for will disappoint and e.g. Paul Bremer seeks to lower expectations.
- United States Supreme Court: Before a conservative legal organization, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia ridicules the recent Supreme Court decision overturning anti-sodomy laws in Texas, saying that the Court had ampquotheld to be a constitutional right what had been a criminal offense at the time of the founding and for nearly 200 years thereafter.ampquot According to news reports, Scalia adopted a mocking tone to read from the court's ruling.
- Kuwait AL Arabi football club beat Qadsia in the Kuwait derby 2–0.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?