Wednesday 13 October 2004
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Goodies by Ciara.
In UK Call On Me by Eric Prydz was in the top 5 hits.
Shark Tale, directed by Bibo Bergeron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Life in Film.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cocoto Platform Jumper or Nicktoons Movin'.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 2004!
Which were the important events of 13 October 2004 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 October
- Enrique Fernando: Filipino lawyer and jurist 13th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines (d. 2004).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 October 2004
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?