Saturday 24 September 1977
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Elizabeth Bogush and Daymon Patterson.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Best Of My Love by The Emotions.
In UK Way Down by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Bilitis, directed by David Hamilton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Illusions by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glenview High.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dominos or Triple Hunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 September 1977!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 24 September 1977 ?
- Elizabeth Bogush
- Daymon Patterson: YouTube Star.
- Frank Fahrenhorst: German footballer and manager.
- Casey Rabach: American football player.
- Estrada closes at Majestic Theater NYC after 7 performances
- 1st broadcast of Love Boat on ABC-TV
- Ken Hinton of Canadian Football League's British Columbia Lions returns a punt 130 yards.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Emotions - Best Of My Love
- The Floaters - Float On
- Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop
- KC and the Sunshine Band - Keep It Comin' Love
- The Brothers Johnson - Strawberry Letter 23
- Andy Gibb - I Just Want To Be Your Everything
- Electric Light Orchestra - Telephone Line
- Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band (Medley) - Meco
- Shaun Cassidy - That's Rock 'N' Roll
- Foreigner - Cold As Ice
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 24 September 1977
- Minnesota Vikings - Tampa Bay Buccaneers : 9 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?