Monday 26 September 1977
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aka Plu and Andre Hunger.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band (Medley) by Meco.
In UK Way Down by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Bilitis, directed by David Hamilton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Crash Of '79 by Paul E. Erdman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glenview High.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Triple Hunt or Video Olympics.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1977!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 26 September 1977 ?
- Aka Plu: Japanese comedian and actor.
- Andre Hunger: German artist and designer.
- Kaylynn : American porn actress.
- Kerem Özyeğen: Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mor ve Ötesi).
- Cleveland Browns play their 1st overtime game, beat Patriots 30-27
- Sir Freddie Laker begins cut-rate "Skytrain" service, London to New York.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band (Medley) - Meco
- KC and the Sunshine Band - Keep It Comin' Love
- Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop
- The Emotions - Best Of My Love
- The Brothers Johnson - Strawberry Letter 23
- Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better
- Electric Light Orchestra - Telephone Line
- Shaun Cassidy - That's Rock 'N' Roll
- Foreigner - Cold As Ice
- Andy Gibb - I Just Want To Be Your Everything
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 26 September 1977
- New England Patriots - Cleveland Browns : 27 - 30
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?