Wednesday 25 September 1901
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Bresson and Maurice Cam.
En casa del fotógrafo, directed by Eugenio Cardini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
while The Helmet of Navarre by Bertha Runkle was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1901!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1901 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Robert Bresson: French film director of 14 films in 40 years; he left a reputation as one of cinema's most austere artists.
- Maurice Cam: French film director, who directed fourteen films between 1939 and 1967 as well as working as assistant director and other various jobs in the film industry.
- Gordon Coventry: Australian rules footballer (Born 1901).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Shade of the Palm - Harry Macdonough
- Con Clancy's Christening - Len Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?