Thursday 25 September 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Morris Blythman and Cesar Gonzalez.
The Sentimental Bloke, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1919 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Morris Blythman: Scottish poet and influential songwriter of the '50s folk revival.
- Cesar Gonzalez: An officer in the United States Army Air Forces during World War II.
- President Wilson becomes seriously ill and collapses after a speech.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Vamp - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
- Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra - The Vamp
- Take Me to the Land of Jazz - Marion Harris
- Take Your Girlie to the Movies (If You Can't Make Love at Home) - Billy Murray