Thursday 25 September 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Morris Blythman and Cesar Gonzalez.
The Dragon Painter, directed by William Worthington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Arrow of Gold by Joseph Conrad was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1919 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Morris Blythman: Scottish poet and influential songwriter of the '50s folk revival.
- Cesar Gonzalez: An officer in the United States Army Air Forces during World War II.
- President Wilson becomes seriously ill and collapses after a speech.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Dear Old Pal of Mine - Sascha Jacobsen
- A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody - John Steel
- Smilin' Through - Reinald Werrenrath
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?