Tuesday 25 September 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Artur Sirk .
Boarding School Girls' Pajama Parade, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while To Have and to Hold by Mary Johnston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1900!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1900 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Artur Sirk: Estonian soldier lawyer and politician (d. 1937).
- In the British general election, the recently formed Labour Party gains two seats. Winston Churchill is also elected to Parliament for the first time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Coon Band Contest - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?