Wednesday 26 December 1984
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 26, 1984). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Natalie Nunn and Ahmed Barusso.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Like A Virgin by Madonna.
Fatal Games, directed by Michael Elliot, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while Love And War by John Jakes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Drei reizende Schwestern.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Binary Land or Learning with FuzzyWOMP.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 December 1984
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 December 1984!
Which were the important events of 26 December 1984 ?
- First day of Kwanzaa
- Australia - Proclamation Day (South Australian public holiday), for the foundation of the Australian state of South Australia on December 28, 1836 but commemorated on this day.
- Wrenboys celebrate Wren in Ireland
- Period of Ursids meteor shower ends about this day
- Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia - Tsunami Awareness Day/Tsunami Memorial (or Remembrance) Day
- Mandala Pooja at Sabarimala in Kerala, India
- First day of Junkanoo street parade in the Bahamas (the second day is on the New Year's Day)
- Wren day in Ireland and the Isle of Man.
- Boxing Day in the Commonwealth of Nations.
- The first day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- St. Stephen's Day, a public holiday in Catalonia, Croatia, Czech Republic, and the Republic of Ireland.
- R.C. Saints - Saint Stephen
- South Africa - Day of Goodwill, a public holiday
- Slovenia - Independence and Unity Day (1990)
- Natalie Nunn: Reality Star.
- Ahmed Barusso: Ghanaian footballer.
- Leonardo Ghiraldini: Italian rugby player.
- Alex Schwazer: Italian race walker.
- Belgian princess Astrid marries arch duke Otto L van Austrian-Este.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?