Tuesday 26 January 1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to ..Baby One More Time by Britney Spears.
In UK Heartbeat / Tragedy by Steps was in the top 5 hits.
She's All That, directed by Robert Iscove, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Amsterdam by Ian McEwan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching I-Witness.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atlantis II or Test Drive Off-Road 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 1999!
Which were the important events of 26 January 1999 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 26 January 1999
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Bournemouth - Preston : 3 - 1
- Fulham - Oldham : 1 - 0
- Macclesfield - Millwall : 0 - 2
- Stirling - Queen of Sth : 1 - 3
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Cowdenbeath - Brechin : 0 - 2
- East Stirling - Dumbarton : 1 - 2
- Peterboro - Hull : 1 - 1
- Queens Park - Stenhousemuir : 4 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?