Friday 27 February 1987
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Djaïd Kasri and Kristian Marmor.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
In UK I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael & Aretha Franklin was in the top 5 hits.
Angel Heart, directed by Alan Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Windmills Of The Gods by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Foreign Bodies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing I, Ball or Dynamite Bowl.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1987!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1987 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 2 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Djaïd Kasri: French-Algerian footballer.
- Kristian Marmor: Estonian footballer.
- Sandy Paillot: French footballer.
- Scott Davies: English footballer.
- Washington Week In Review, 20th anniversary on PBS
- Donald Regan resigns as White House chief of staff.
- Mike Conley triple jumps world indoor record (17.76 metres).
- Antigua and Barbuda recognizes the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 February 1987
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
- The Jets - You Got It All
- Linda Ronstadt - Somewhere Out There
- Bruce Willis - Respect Yourself
- Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!)
- Peter Gabriel - Big Time
- Lionel Richie - Ballerina Girl
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?