Monday February 9, 1987
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 9, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rose Leslie and Michael B Jordan.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
In UK I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael & Aretha Franklin was in the top 5 hits.
Some Kind of Wonderful, directed by Howard Deutch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while The Panic Of '89 by Paul Erdman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der Landarzt.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Scroll or Game Over II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 February 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1987!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1987 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Rose Leslie: TV Actress.
- Michael B Jordan
- Magdalena Neuner: German biathlete.
- Davide Lanzafame: Italian footballer.
- Michael B. Jordan: Actor.
- Joe O'Cearuill: Irish footballer.
- Michael Jordan: Movie Actor.
- Sam Coulson: English guitarist (Asia).
- Former national security adviser Robert McFarlane attempts suicide
- New York Stock Exchange installs ladies restroom in the Exchange Luncheon Club
- Former US national security adviser Robert McFarlane attempts suicide.
- Brownsville, Texas is deluged with seven inches of rain in just two hours; flooding in some parts of the city is worse than that caused by Hurricane Beulah in 1967.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Madonna - Open Your Heart
- Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart
- Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
- At This Moment (Live) - Billy Vera
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- Boston - We're Ready
- Lionel Richie - Ballerina Girl
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?