Wednesday 4 February 1987
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucie Safarova and Patricia Bright.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Open Your Heart by Madonna.
In UK Reet Petite by Jackie Wilson was in the top 5 hits.
while The Eyes Of The Dragon by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Return of Sherlock Holmes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Anacreon: Reconstruction 4021 or Demon Stalkers: The Raid on Doomfane.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1987!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1987 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Lucie Safarova: Czech tennis player.
- Patricia Bright: YouTube Star.
- Andrew Gray: TV Actor.
- Darren O'Dea: Irish footballer.
- Liberace, American pianist (Liberace Show), actor (Evil Chandell - Batman), dies at age 67 (born 1919).
- US President Ronald Reagan's veto of Clean Water Act is overridden by US Congress.
- Sacramento Kings score only four points first quarter against the Los Angeles Lakers; fewest in a period since introduction of 24 second shot-clock in 1954.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 February 1987
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Open Your Heart
- At This Moment (Live) - Billy Vera
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart
- Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
- Genesis - Land Of Confusion
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Glass Tiger - Someday
- Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
- Boston - We're Ready
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?