Sunday 22 February 1987
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 22, 1987). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ekat Kiseleva and Sergio Romero.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
In UK I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael & Aretha Franklin was in the top 5 hits.
Lethal Weapon, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Patience Of A Saint by Andrew M. Greeley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der Landarzt.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei or Faxanadu.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 February 1987
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 February 1987!
Which were the important events of 22 February 1987 ?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- The Scouting movement celebrates this day as "B.-P. day" or "Founder's Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts celebrates this day as "Thinking Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell, and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter.
- Ekat Kiseleva
- Sergio Romero: Soccer Player.
- Elliott Morgan: YouTube Star.
- Han Hyo-joo: South Korean actress and model.
- Andy Warhol, American pop artist/director/writer, dies from complications following gall bladder surgery at age 58 (born 1928).
- Bruno Marie-Rose runs world record 200 metre indoor (20.36 seconds).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
- The Jets - You Got It All
- Lionel Richie - Ballerina Girl
- Madonna - Open Your Heart
- Ready For The World - Love You Down
- Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Daniela Romo - De mi enamorate
- Marisela - Tu dama de hierro
- Es mi mujer - Emmanuel
- Rocio Durcal - Quedate conmigo esta noche
- y quien puede ser - Jose Jose
- La hora del adios - Dyango y Rocio Durcal
- Macumba - Veronica Castro
- Te amare - Jose Feliciano
- Angelica Maria - El hombre de mi vida
- Braulio - En bancarrota
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?