Tuesday 27 September 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Lindsay and Eve March.
Göteborgarens marstrandsresa, directed by Knut Lambert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 1910!
Which were the important events of 27 September 1910 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Donald Lindsay: Headmaster (Malvern College).
- Eve March: California, United States -- Actress (Curse of the Cat People).
- Giles William Playfair: Writer.
- Pierre G0Ujon: Maisons-Lafitte Military man.
- 1st test flight of a twin-engined airplane (France)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 September 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Call Me Up Some Rainy Afternoon - Ada Jones
- Meet Me Where the Lanterns Glow - Haydn Quartet
- Madama Butterfly - Duet, Act I: Amore Ogrillo (Love or Fancy?) - Enrico Caruso & Antonio Scotti
- My Heart Has Learned to Love You, Now Do Not Say Good-Bye - Haydn Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?