Tuesday 29 January 1985
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 29, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Athina Onassis Roussel and Isabel Lucas.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner.
In UK I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner was in the top 5 hits.
Fuk sing go jiu, directed by Sammo Kam-Bo Hung, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Life Its Ownself by Dan Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fast Forward.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bounces or Ice Climber.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 January 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1985!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1985 ?
- Athina Onassis Roussel
- Isabel Lucas: Australian actress.
- Salomé Stévenin
- Marc Gasol: Spanish basketball player.
- Julia Piaton
- Nikola Raden
- Jessica Marais: Actress.
- Martynas Mažeika: Lithuanian basketball player.
- Todd Herzog: American reality-show contestant.
- Athina Onassis: French heiress.
- Athina Roussel: French-Greek noted family, the daughter of Christine Onassis and her fourth husband, Thierry Roussel, she was three years old when her mom died, 11/19/1988.
- Giovanna Fletcher: TV Actress.
- Mikey Hachey: American bass player (Suburban Legends).
- Pop stars in LA record We Are The World
- Jari Kurri of Edmonton Oilers scores 100th point of season in game 39.
- Final recording session of We Are The World, by the supergroup USA for Africa.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1985?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Philip Bailey - Easy Lover
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Chicago - You're The Inspiration
- Billy Ocean - Loverboy
- Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
- Prince - I Would Die 4 U
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Method Of Modern Love
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
Top #10 R&B songs
- New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man
- Eugene Wilde - Gotta Get You Home Tonight
- Kool & The Gang - Misled
- The Gap Band - Beep A Freak
- Paul Hardcastle - Rain Forest
- Stevie Wonder - Love Light In Flight
- The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
- Diana Ross - Missing You
- Klymaxx - The Men All Pause
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?