Wednesday 29 January 2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jakob Davies .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
The Recruit, directed by Roger Donaldson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Bush at War by Bob Woodward was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Posh Nosh.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atari - 80 Classic Games in One! or Charlie's Angels.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 29 January 2003 ?
- At the conclusion of the ''STS-107'' mission, the Space Shuttle ''Columbia'' disintegrates during reentry over Texas, killing all 7 astronauts on board.
- In Northern Ireland, Protestant Ulster Defence Association Belfast leader John Gregg is killed by a loyalist faction.
- Morgan Spurlock begins his 30-day McDonald's diet.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 29 January 2003
Division 2Football (France)
- Beauvais - Grenoble : 0 - 1
- Creteil - Clermont : 0 - 1
- Nancy - Chateauroux : 1 - 0
- Niort - Reims : 0 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Bastia - Auxerre : 2 - 0
- Guingamp - Le Havre : 1 - 2
- Lens - Lyon : 2 - 2
- Montpellier - Ajaccio : 0 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Celtic - Dundee United : 2 - 0
- Hibernian - Rangers : 0 - 2
- Kilmarnock - Motherwell : 1 - 0
- Liverpool - Arsenal : 2 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?