Monday January 14, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 14, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Seguin and Jon Beason.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Like A Virgin by Madonna.
In UK I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner was in the top 5 hits.
Phenomena, directed by Dario Argento, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Life Its Ownself by Dan Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pushing Up Daisies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dynamite Dan or Peter Pack Rat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 January 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 January 1985!
Which were the important events of 14 January 1985 ?
- Day of St. Basil the Great in Eastern Orthodoxy, January 1 on the Julian Calendar.
- Feast of Divina Pastora, in Barquisimeto, Venezuela.
- Makar Sankranti in India. The event is marked by flying kites. Also Pongal in South India.
- New Year's Day in Eastern Orthodoxy, see Julian Calendar.
- Festum Asinorum, medieval burlesque festival celebrating the Flight into Egypt.
- Jon Beason: Athlete.
- Daniel Seguin: American homicide victim.
- Aaron Brooks: Basketball Player.
- Max Thompson: Photographer.
- Joel Rosario: Dominican-American jockey.
- Shawn Sawyer: Canadian figure skater.
- Jetta Goudal: French actress (White Gold), dies at 86.
- 16 indicted by US for granting sanctuary to Central American refugees
- M Navratilova is 3rd to win 100 tennis tournaments (Connors & Evert)
- Sixteen indicted by US for granting sanctuary to Central American refugees.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Midnight Star - Operator
- Eugene Wilde - Gotta Get You Home Tonight
- The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
- Stevie Wonder - Love Light In Flight
- Kool & The Gang - Misled
- New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man
- Paul Hardcastle - Rain Forest
- Ashford & Simpson - Solid
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
- The Gap Band - Beep A Freak
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?