Thursday January 24, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 24, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jenna King and Ian Henderson.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Like A Virgin by Madonna.
In UK I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner was in the top 5 hits.
The Breakfast Club, directed by John Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Heritage by Abba Eban was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pushing Up Daisies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Legend of Kage or Battle City.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 January 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1985!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1985 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
Famous Birthdays:24 January
- 15th Space Shuttle (51-C) Mission-Discovery 3 is launched.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Eugene Wilde - Gotta Get You Home Tonight
- New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man
- The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
- Stevie Wonder - Love Light In Flight
- Kool & The Gang - Misled
- Paul Hardcastle - Rain Forest
- Midnight Star - Operator
- The Gap Band - Beep A Freak
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
- Diana Ross - Missing You
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?