Sunday 29 September 1935US date format: 9/29/1935, UK date format: 29/9/1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 29, 1935). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Mylène Demongeot and Jerry Lee Lewis.
Charlie Chan in Shanghai, directed by James Tinling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1935
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1935!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1935 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Mylène Demongeot: French actress with a career spanning...
- Jerry Lee Lewis
- David Hannay: Diplomat.
- Mylene Demongeot: French actress.
- Jerry Lewis: American musician.
- Myléne Demongeot: Nice Actor.
- 5th Ryder Cup: US, 9-3 at Ridgewood Country Club - New Jersey
- The London and North Eastern Railway's first A4 Class locomotive A4 2509 ''Silver Link'' makes her inaugural journey from London Kings Cross.
- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates Hoover Dam.