Friday 19 December 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 19, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eléonore Hirt and John Candies.
Charlie Butts In, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 December 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1919 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Eléonore Hirt
- John Candies: American child prodigy, a math wizard who was able to do complex problems in his head at age 10.
- Guglielmo Zucconi: Italian TV journalist.
- James Pinckney Miller: Playwright.
- Johnny Albino: Puerto Rican bolero singer, born in Yauco.
- Edda Seippel: German stage/film/tv actress.
- American Meteorological Society found.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody - Sam Ash
- Roses of Picardy - John McCormack