Thursday 30 May 1963
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lynda Wiesmeier and Helen Patricia.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to It's My Party by Lesley Gore.
In UK From Me To You by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Irma la Douce, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Seven Days In May by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die fünfte Kolonne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1963!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1963 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Lynda Wiesmeier: Washington, DC -- Playmate (Jul, 1982).
- Helen Patricia: Sharman in Great Britain; cosmonaut (Soyuz TM-12).
- Elise Lucet: French journalist and television host.
- Élise Lucet: French investigative journalist and television host.
- Shauna Grant: American porn actress and model (d. 1984).
- Michel Langevin: Canadian drummer and songwriter (Voivod)
- Helen Sharman: British chemist, the first Briton in space
- A protest against pro-Catholic discrimination during the Buddhist crisis is held outside South Vietnam's National Assembly, the first open demonstration during the eight-year rule of Ngo Dinh Diem.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 May 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lesley Gore - It's My Party
- Jimmy Soul - If You Wanna Be Happy
- Al Martino - I Love You Because
- The Beach Boys - Surfin' U.S.A.
- The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron (When He Walked Me Home)
- Lou Christie - Two Faces Have I
- The Dovells - You Can't Sit Down
- Little Peggy March - I Will Follow Him
- Brenda Lee - Losing You
- Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?