Saturday 30 October 1937
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Lelouch and Pat Williams.
The Hurricane, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
while The Citadel by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Intimate Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1937!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 October 1937 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Claude Lelouch: French noted film director, producer, screenwriter who came into fame at a youngful 13, producing a short, "Le Mal du Siecle," that won a prize in the Cannes Amateur Film Festival.
- Pat Williams: (Rep-D-Montana, 1979- ).
- Tony Cucchiara: Italian folk singer-songwriter, playwright and composer.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?