Wednesday 31 January 1973
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Portia de Rossi and Latario Rachal WLAF/NFL receiver (Amsterdam Admirals.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Crocodile Rock by Elton John.
In UK Long Haired Lover From Liverpool by Little Jimmy Osmond was in the top 5 hits.
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Le jeune Fabre.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Race or Space Race.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1973!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 31 January 1973 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Portia de Rossi: Australian actress.
- Latario Rachal WLAF/NFL receiver (Amsterdam Admirals: San Diego Chargers).
- Ragnar Frisch: Norwegian economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973).
- Pan American and Trans World Airlines cancelled their options to buy 13 Concorde airliners.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together
- Kenny Loggins - Your Mama Don't Dance
- Hurricane Smith - Oh, Babe, What Would You Say?
- Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man
- War - The World Is A Ghetto
- Steely Dan - Do It Again
- Wings - Hi, Hi, Hi
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?