November 1903 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in November 1903.
The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on November 1903: find out below
Which were the important events of November 1903?
- 02 Nov 1903 Lyceum Theater (New Lyceum) opens at 149 W 45th St, New York City
- 03 Nov 1903 Colombia grants Panama independence.
- 04 Nov 1903 With the encouragement of the United States, Panama proclaims itself independent from Colombia.
- 06 Nov 1903 USA recognizea independence of Panama
- 13 Nov 1903 The United States recognizes the independence of Panama.
- 17 Nov 1903 The Russian Social Democratic Labor Party splits into two groups; the Bolsheviks (Russian for ''majority'') and Mensheviks (Russian for ''minority'').
- 18 Nov 1903 The Hay-Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 19 Nov 1903 Carrie Nation attempts to address the Senate.
- 23 Nov 1903 Enrico Caruso US debut (Metropolitan Opera House, New York) in "Rigoletto".
- 24 Nov 1903 Clyde Coleman of New York City patents automobile electric starter.
French TV Director of the Study Channel...
French weight lifter, winner of an...
Austrian zoologist, recipient of the...
- See more
Which were the top hits in November 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - Good-Bye, Eliza Jane
- Henry Burr - To My First Love
- J.W. Myers - The Message of the Violets
- Sousa's Band - Hiawatha Two-Step