Tuesday November 03, 1903
US date format: 11/3/1903, UK date format: 3/11/1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 3, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Charles Rigoulot and Jean Schneider.
A Shocking Accident, directed by James Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 03, 1903?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
- Colombia grants Panama independence.
- Founding of Argentinian football team, Newell's Old Boys in the city of Rosario.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 03, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - To My First Love
- J.W. Myers - The Message of the Violets