Tuesday 3 November 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Rigoulot and Jean Schneider.
A Shocking Accident, directed by James Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1903!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1903 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Charles Rigoulot: French weight lifter, winner of an Olympic gold medal at Paris 1924.
- Jean Schneider
- Maurice-Marie Janot: Plombi?res physician.
- Walker Evans: US photographer (Fortune Magazine), dies at age 71.
- Ishtiaq Qureshi: Pakistani historian and educator (d. 1981).
- Colombia grants Panama independence.
- Founding of Argentinian football team, Newell's Old Boys in the city of Rosario.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Message of the Violets - J.W. Myers
- To My First Love - Henry Burr