Tuesday 3 November 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Rigoulot and Maurice-Marie Janot.
while Lovey Mary by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1903!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1903 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Charles Rigoulot: French weight lifter, winner of an Olympic gold medal at Paris 1924.
- Maurice-Marie Janot: Plombi?res physician.
- Walker Evans: US photographer (Fortune Magazine), dies at age 71.
- Ishtiaq Qureshi: Pakistani historian and educator (d. 1981).
- Colombia grants Panama independence.
- Founding of Argentinian football team, Newell's Old Boys in the city of Rosario.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Eliza Jane - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?