Monday 23 November 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kea Bouman .
The Ballet Master's Dream, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1903 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Enrico Caruso US debut (Metropolitan Opera House, New York) in "Rigoletto".
- Governor of Colorado James Peabody sends the state militia into the town of Cripple Creek to break up a miners' strike.
- Colorado Governor James Hamilton Peabody sends the state militia into the town of Cripple Creek to break up a miners' strike.