Monday 23 November 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kea Bouman .
The Ballet Master's Dream, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1903 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Enrico Caruso US debut (Metropolitan Opera House, New York) in "Rigoletto".
- Governor of Colorado James Peabody sends the state militia into the town of Cripple Creek to break up a miners' strike.
- Colorado Governor James Hamilton Peabody sends the state militia into the town of Cripple Creek to break up a miners' strike.