Monday November 09, 1903
US date format: 11/9/1903, UK date format: 9/11/1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 9, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Léon-Etienne Duval and Leon-Etienne Duval.
A Shocking Accident, directed by James Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 09, 1903?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 09, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sousa's Band - Hiawatha Two-Step