Saturday 7 November 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Helman [Lou Lichtveld] and Lodewijk AM "Lou" Lichtveld [Albert Helman].
while The Virginian by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1903!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1903 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Albert Helman [Lou Lichtveld]: Suriname -- Politician / Novelist.
- Lodewijk AM "Lou" Lichtveld [Albert Helman]: Suriname -- Author.
- Ary Barroso: Brazilian famed composer, known in the U.S.
- Noémie Perugia: Nice Opera Singers.
- Dean Jagger: US actor (Mr Novak, Rawhide, Oscar), dies at about age 87 (born 1903).
- Konrad Lorenz: Austrian zoologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 1989)
- Grace Stafford: American actress (d. 1992)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- To My First Love - Henry Burr
- The Message of the Violets - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?