Saturday November 07, 1903
US date format: 11/7/1903, UK date format: 7/11/1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 7, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Konrad Lorenz and Ary Barroso.
A Shocking Accident, directed by James Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 07, 1903?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 07, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - To My First Love
- J.W. Myers - The Message of the Violets