Saturday 7 November 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Konrad Lorenz and Ary Barroso.
A Shocking Accident, directed by James Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1903!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1903 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Konrad Lorenz: Austrian zoologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 1989).
- Ary Barroso: Brazilian famed composer, known in the U.S.
- Dean Jagger: US actor (Mr Novak, Rawhide, Oscar), dies at about age 87 (born 1903).
- Noémie Perugia: Nice Opera Singers.
- Carl Rakosi: Poet.
- Grace Stafford: American actress (d. 1992).
- Albert Helman [Lou Lichtveld]: Suriname -- Politician / Novelist.
- Lodewijk AM "Lou" Lichtveld [Albert Helman]: Suriname -- Author.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Message of the Violets - J.W. Myers
- To My First Love - Henry Burr