Monday 2 November 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ihuel Ihuel and Albert Hassler.
A Shocking Accident, directed by James Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1903!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1903 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Ihuel Ihuel
- Albert Hassler: French ice hockey player and speed skater.
- Henry Rey: Pont-Aven Politician.
- Travis Jackson: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 1987).
- Lyceum Theater (New Lyceum) opens at 149 W 45th St, New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Message of the Violets - J.W. Myers
- To My First Love - Henry Burr