Monday 2 November 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ihuel Ihuel and Albert Hassler.
while The Pit by Frank Norris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1903!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1903 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Ihuel Ihuel
- Albert Hassler: French ice hockey player and speed skater.
- Henry Rey: Pont-Aven Politician.
- Travis Jackson: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 1987).
- Lyceum Theater (New Lyceum) opens at 149 W 45th St, New York City
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Eliza Jane - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?