Saturday 2 January 1993
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
Chaplin, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1993!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1993 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
- Alden Richards: TV Actor.
- Bryson Tiller: Pop Singer.
- Everett Golson: Football Player.
- Ian Connor: Fashion Designer.
- Gypsy Passion closes at Plymouth Theater NYC after 55 performances
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?