Monday 18 January 1993
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
Alive, directed by Frank Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1993!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1993 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- Ella Cole: Model.
- Paigey Cakey: Rapper.
- Morgan York: American actress.
- Molly Hyde: American actress.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is officially observed for the first time in all 50 states.
- West Indies win the World Series Cup, beating Australia 2-0.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
- Madonna - Deeper And Deeper
- Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell - A Whole New World
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?