Wednesday 2 June 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Jim the Penman, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1915 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Walter Tetley: NYC, New York -- Animation voice (Sherman-Bullwinkle Show).
- Alexandru Nicolschi: Romanian communist (d. 1992).
- Lester Del Rey: American science fiction writer first published in April 1938 with a short story, "The Faithful" in "Astounding Tales.
- Lester del Rey: United States -- Sci-fi author (Moon Trilogy, Marooned on Mars).
- Robert Moffat Palmer: Composer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maybe a Day, Maybe a Year - Henry Burr
- By Heck - Byron G. Harlan & Will Robbins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?