Friday 3 April 1970
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel.
In UK Wand'rin' Star by Lee Marvin was in the top 5 hits.
Colossus: The Forbin Project, directed by Joseph Sargent, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The French Lieutenant'S Woman by John Fowles was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1970!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1970 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Keith Franklin: WLAF linebacker (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Miriam Hargrave of England passes her drivers test on 40th try
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
- The Beatles - Let It Be
- The Jackson 5 - ABC
- The Jaggerz - The Rapper
- Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
- John Ono Lennon - Instant Karma (We All Shine On)
- Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
- Badfinger - Come And Get It
- Frijid Pink - House Of The Rising Sun
- Bobby Sherman - Easy Come, Easy Go
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?