Friday 3 August 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include William Calhoun and Haystacks Calhoun.
The Star Packer, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1934!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1934 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- William Calhoun: American professional wrestler (d. 1989).
- Haystacks Calhoun: American wrestler and actor (d. 1989).
- Michael Chapman: British classical bassoonist (Born 1934).
- Jonas Savimbi: Angolan rebel and political leader (Born 1934).
- Carl F baron von Langen-Parow: German equestrian (1928 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?