Wednesday 3 February 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Bales and Jann Willem.
The Birth of a Nation, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1915 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Richard Bales: composer.
- Jann Willem: Holsbergen author (Zakenmensen Fair as Gold).
- Franz Hack: German Nazi Obersturmbannführer (Lieutenant Colonel) in the Waffen SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross with Oakleaves and the Close Combat Clasp in Gold.
- Henki Kolstad: Norwegian actor, considered one of the country's best and most versatile actors.
- Jean Trossevin: N?mes EXecutives.
- Johannes Kotkas: Estonian wrestler and hammer thrower (d. 1998)
- Turkish and German army reach Suez Canal.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Poor Pauline - Arthur Fields
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Grace Kerns & John Barnes Wells
- He's a Rag Picker - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?