Wednesday 3 February 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Birth of a Nation, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1915 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Franz Hack: German Nazi Obersturmbannführer (Lieutenant Colonel) in the Waffen SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross with Oakleaves and the Close Combat Clasp in Gold.
- Jean Trossevin: N?mes EXecutives.
- Richard Bales: composer.
- Jann Willem: Holsbergen author (Zakenmensen Fair as Gold).
- Henki Kolstad: Norwegian actor, considered one of the country's best and most versatile actors.
- Johannes Kotkas: Estonian wrestler and hammer thrower (d. 1998)
- Turkish and German army reach Suez Canal.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Poor Pauline - Arthur Fields
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Grace Kerns & John Barnes Wells
- He's a Rag Picker - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?